According to the best sexologist in Delhi, 43% of Indian men have premature ejaculation at some point in their lives. Furthermore, it is an underdiagnosed problem and, as a consequence, not treated.
To solve these problems, at sexologist clinic in Delhi, we have prepared a Specialized Consultation on Ejaculation Disorders for the diagnosis of this pathology and its treatment. We diagnose the problem and approach it in a rigorous way. Call us at 9999925201 and make an appointment. Begin to fully enjoy your sex life.
What does specialized consultation include?
- Interview with the sexologist doctor in Delhi.
- Physical exploration.
- Prescription of the most appropriate treatment in each case.
What are ejaculation disorders?
The male ejaculation is the expulsion of sperm through the urethra of the male when it is exposed to sexual stimuli. When there is an alteration of this ejaculation process it is called ejaculation disorder. This type of sexual dysfunction is the most common among men and, in fact, occurs frequently among men of different ages.
The ejaculation process is usually characterized by the expulsion of sperm in a duration of between 15 and 20 seconds and after a certain period of time, although the latter is relative. Another of the main characteristics of these disorders is the influence they exert on the quality of life of the patients since it usually causes psychological and emotional problems.
Although there are various ejaculation disorders, the most frequent and common are mainly three: premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation and delayed ejaculation. Sometimes anejaculation can also occur, that is, the absence of ejaculation.
What types of ejaculation disorders are there?
There are mainly three types of male ejaculation disorders:
- Premature ejaculation. This type of ejaculation disorder is the most common. It consists of the lack of control over the ejaculation process causing it to occur earlier than desired. Normally, the time scale used to define this condition is to ejaculate between 30 seconds and three minutes from the start of the sexual encounter. In most cases, this problem usually has a psychological origin, although it can also occur due to physiological causes such as infections, hormonal imbalances or neurological problems.
- Delayed ejaculation. Contrary to the previous one, this condition is characterized by obtaining ejaculation much later than expected or desired. Sometimes it can even lead to anejaculation or absence of ejaculation. This type of condition does not normally occur during masturbation, so it most often comes from psychological causes. However, it can also be due to medical causes such as neurological disorders or the consumption of certain substances.
- Retrograde ejaculation. This disorder is characterized by a reverse expulsion of the sperm, that is, instead of being expelled through the urethra, the sperm is expelled towards the bladder. Retrograde ejaculation is usually due to a defect in the bladder neck that sometimes contracts and can cause semen to go to the area of lower pressure. This type of condition usually has neurological disorders, previous prostate surgery, and even on very rare occasions, the consumption of drugs such as tamsulosin or risperidone.
How is this pathology diagnosed?
The diagnosis of ejaculation disorders is based primarily on the consultation with the patient by sexologist in Delhi. In this consultation, the patient must provide the sexologist in Delhi with his complete medical history. Through it and in conjunction with the interview, the specialist will be able to determine if the patient suffers from said ejaculation disorder always or only on certain occasions. This is especially important when there is a difference between the appearance of the disorder when sexual intercourse occurs or when masturbation occurs.
If the alteration in the ejaculatory process occurs only during sexual intercourse and does not occur during masturbation, then it is very likely that the cause is psychological and not physiological, in which case the sexologist in Delhi refers the patient to the consultation of the sexologist psychologist. On the other hand, in the event that the disorder occurs, both in the case of having sex and masturbating, the sexologist in Delhi will carry out a physical examination of the patient in search of a physiological and clinical cause that causes it.
After a physical examination, the sex doctor in Delhi may consider it appropriate to carry out certain diagnostic tests to determine the existence of said pathology. These can be varied from analysis to a urine analysis or a sperm analysis, among others.
What is the treatment of ejaculation disorders?
The premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi varies greatly depending on the type of condition and, above all, what is its cause. If it is determined that the cause is emotional or psychological, the patient is referred to the sexologist in Delhi who will help him solve his problem through his consultations.
However, if the cause is physiological, its treatment will depend on the disorder and the physiological cause. Thus, for premature ejaculation, the use of anaesthetic lubricants is often indicated to delay ejaculation. In addition, the consumption of medications such as some antidepressants that have been shown to prolong the time of ejaculation such as paroxetine, fluoxetine or sertraline, is also usually indicated.
In the case of delayed ejaculation, as most of the time, these are psychological causes, psychological therapy is usually indicated to solve it. Finally, regarding retrograde ejaculation, although improvements have been seen with the consumption of medications such as pseudoephedrine or imipramine, there is currently no definitive treatment to treat this condition.
Attached To Gate No. 8, Karol Bagh Metro Station, Karol Bagh,,
|Monday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Tuesday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Wednesday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Thursday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Friday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Saturday||10:30 - 20:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 15:00|